1. Discover the Perks of Your Daily Cup of Coffee! ☕
Did you know that your daily cup of coffee comes with some amazing health benefits? Check out these fantastic perks of moderate coffee consumption:
- Boost brain power and stay focused
- Energise your workout
- Protect your brain from diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
- Enjoy antioxidant benefits for overall health
- Lower your risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- Support liver health and protect against diseases
- Reduce the risk of certain cancers
- Stay happy and fight off depression
- Keep your heart healthy with a lower risk of stroke
Remember, moderation is key! So, enjoy your daily cup of coffee and toast to better health.
Happy sipping! ☕️
2. Unlock Inner Peace and Better Health with Transcendental Meditation! 🧘
Transcendental Meditation (TM) is a technique that can help you feel relaxed and peaceful by using a special word or sound called a mantra. People have been practicing TM for thousands of years, and it’s known for helping to reduce stress, improve focus, creativity, and productivity, and make you feel better overall.
When you practice TM, you can see improvements in your health too! Studies have shown that it can help lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart disease, help you sleep better, and even slow down the aging process. It can also make you feel less anxious or depressed and can help your brain work better.
TM is a simple technique that anyone can learn and do, no matter how old they are or how fit they are. It’s a great way to feel more relaxed and balanced in your life.
I began practicing TM a couple of months ago and I’m loving it. My ability to concentrate has increased significantly which is essential for the amount of tasks I have to complete each week – many of which I don’t always want to do!
You can find out more here.
3. Chicken Breast with Mustard
Nutrition for 1 Serving
For 4 serving(s)
- Chicken, breast, without skin, raw, label rouge (600 g)
- Mustard (30 ml)
- Butter, 80% fat, salted (20 g) – Or vegetable margarine
- Olive oil, extra virgin 1 tablespoon (15 ml)
- Shallot, raw (25 g) – 1 shallot
- Thick cream, light, 15-20% fat, refrigerated (200 ml) – Or vegetable cream
- In a frying pan, put the butter and oil, add the shallot, fry, add the diced chicken fillets and leave to fry for 5 minutes.
- During this time, mix the mustard and the crème fraiche.
- When the chicken is golden, add the mixture and cook for 15 minutes on a low heat. Serve with the side dish of your choice.
Have a great weekend and week ahead.